It is the policy of Pulmen Buidicon Private Limited that all of our activities are carried out in accordance with our business management system.
The Pulmen Buidicon business management system manual sets out the organisation and arrangement of the groups management systems.
The business management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to manage and control our business and is available to all staff.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Our customer requirements have been fully understood and met
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements
- Our staff are fully trained and involved in quality improvement
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period
Pulmen Buildicon recognises the importance that the quality of our service has to the
future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved
in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer
satisfaction and to our future business.
This quality policy statement has been implemented into the Pulmen Buildicon management
system and will be reviewed at regular intervals.